Thursday, July 1, 2010

the midnight

i don't why im awake at this hour??
went to sleep at 12 just now
and im awake now
can anyone tell me what is going on with me??
i get so pissed off recently
i don't why it happened to be like this
this kinda temper nearly never come to me for the past 2 year
and i seriously don't why it is back to hunt me again
i hate the feeling so much it will come to me whenever im talking to him

just like the one that day while waiting for the match at pelita
i get so pissed off suddenly
i just feel like throwing away the things around me and walk off
i can feel the heat inside my heart at the moment it is like burning in the fire
all i want is just go home and cry out loud
i couldn't remember when was the last time i getting so pissed off
it should be 2 years back sigh

after the day my temper keep on goes on
there is a feeling asking me dont talk to him anymore
whenever im on the phone with him i will get real pissed off half way through the conversation
i don't why it will be like this
i hate the feeling so so so much
whenever i started to feel mad i will try to tell myself not to
but in the end it will be pissing off like a thunderstorm
the feeling just make me hate him even more
make me pissed off at him even more
make me feel like he is hiding something from me
make me think of whatever bad things about him
i hate it so much
sigh, sigh, sigh
now that im awake i feel like missing him more
i dont understand my heart i don't what she want actually
i have been trying hard to communicate with her but i failed
i don't wanna walk the wrong path and regret in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment