Thursday, May 13, 2010

13th ~

I dunno what to blog about hmmmm
is benji Moh birthday today
~happy birthday Ben~
dont oink heeeee me already de arhhhhh
i just dont understand why my EM, my COO and my CEO love to tease me so much
what is so fun of teasing me de sighhhhh
i know im babi gemuk de but dont larh tease me everyday very sad de 
huhuhuhuhhu~

Gonna go over to ben house for poolside bbq party later on
i think this gonna be my last activity before my finals already =(
so sad gonna stay at home and start study already
cant imagine my live without entertainment
i hate bitchy gals seriously cannot tahan with those kinda gals
i dont understand why god created this kinda gals in this world
OMG i ter-blog about it ler
opsssssss not your business babi gemuk jangan jaga tepi kain orang lain if not someone gonna say you are busybody care about others so much stop bother about them BABI GEMUK!!!!!
sigh i think im like my em, our weakness are care about others too much till hurt ourself
not gonna let this kinda thinggy make me upset or moody or even emo is all worthless

Is already 4.10 am in the morning another day of sleeping late larhhh
why i just cant drag myself to the bed earlier
sigh bad habit needa change it starting from tomorrow
cannot let this kinda habit be a part of my lifestyle
i think i should force myself to the bed and had a good nite sleep
if not i couldn't be waking up early tomorrow
gonna update soon
ciaoz=)


No comments:

Post a Comment