Saturday, May 15, 2010

=(

I'm not in a good mood after i woke up this morning
dragged by my mum to the gym in the early morning 
luckily i went to sleep early yesterday if not sure cannot wake up
after the work out went to eat with my mum
she ordered something that i don't like to eat
ended up i didn't ate anything feeling emo and moody
i dunno why i feel so moody so sudden
people already not in da mood she still nag me make the mood even worst
i really cannot stand my mum sometime
she make me feel like im a small kid
hate this feeling so much

mummy im big enough to think for myself can u stop nagging me PLS
im already 22 this year i know what im doing Pls dont think like im still a small kids
make me cry for the whole afternoon for no reason
maybe im just too moody
neve been so emo and moody
feel like dying so much
ended up i didn't went for the tuition
my dear called me make me feel better
if not i think im dying on the bed already
gonna sleep for few day on my bed
this gonna make me suffer man
pity my dear so much he is already sick i still make him worry about me
and still needa find ways to make me smile
make me love him even more =)
i wish that i could die now so that i will not bring any trouble to anyone
especially my mum she doesn't need to be so sanfu nag me everyday
sigh 

i love u mummy but i hate when you start to nag me
mummy, can u be a much more understandable and considerate mummy pls =(
needa finish up my fin and law assignment instead of blogging here
or else i will have not enough time to study for my finals
finals is so damn scary man
pray hard for my finals
hope that i will pass all


No comments:

Post a Comment