Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Craziness

Finally timetable for my finals is out in the web and i hate the timetable so much
it is one of the most stupid timetable eveRrrrrrrrrrrrr 
wth is it?? ECO on 7 JUNE
i needa study eco even on my big day wtf man
i hate my eco lecturer SO so so so MUCH
can you don't teach thing that is not related and make things simply and understandable PLS
i'm scare i will fail for the second time dun make me go through this pls =(
im going to die in front of my dad if this gonna happen

I'm going to lock myself in da house and start with my hardcore revision
seem like i needa cut down my activities with the MOHS
will be missing all the MOHs especially my em aka fat bunny and my hopeless CEO ♥

it is a big sacrifice sigh i got no choice
if my mum know about my exam she gonna kill me of going out often
sorry mum that i told you my exam still got long way to go =)
this is to prevent her from not allowing me to go out wakakakaka
i cant stay at home for a single day even a single minute larhhhhhhhhh
cant imagine myself grounded at home for 3 weeks 

half way of blogging ishhhhhh that babi monkey call me de make me forget what i wanna say here sigh
hmmmmm nothing to blog already i guess
should head to bed early
pimples are growing more and more on my face
i needa to take good care of my face if not facial is useless for me already
almost 4am in the morning
OMG always sleep at this hours not good at all
nite  ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment