Tuesday, May 25, 2010

emo-ness

i think this gonna be the best way for me to release whatever is inside my mind
dunno how many millions time do i needa cry in a days
im seriously down with emotional breakdown i guess
emotional unstable for one whole week starting from last Monday
it's seem like taken control over me and i cant even control the emotion by myself
the tears just flow down on my face easily
i just feel like crying all the time
what is wrong with me
listening to jay chou new song is making me even emo
but i just cant stop listening to them
love the song so damn much
it is just like my mood sigh

i think im goin to fail my exam
i left only 6 days to revise before im going to sit for my finals
and i just cant even get into the single page of my notes and text book
my brain is stuck now cant even work on my fin
haven even prepare my presentation slide for the presentation fall on Wednesday
and it is law man how am i gonna present on the chapter that i dun really know
im seriously feel like giving up already

hate my temper recently i just cant get well with people
sigh not people is just that someone
i think im creating too much of trouble to u
u gonna please me all the time just because of the unreasonable reason
i just cant get myself out of the same matter all the time
dear sorry for making u worry and emo
i dun wanan show u emo face all the time
but i just cant put a smile on my face
trying hard but just not able to
sigh i think im goin to gone crazy soon

needa stop being babi lembu that xian mention before
is time for me to apologize to everyone
i dont wanan make people around me to piss off with me
sigh those up and down is just a process of my life that i needa gone through
i should just lead it with a much happier one not gonna simply create any trouble to anyone anymore
needa sincerely apologize to the people that i hurted before
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment