Saturday, May 22, 2010

rararara

again again again and again
i really dunno when it gonna happen for another time-again
i hate this so damn much
i hate the feeling even more arghhhh make me emo all the time 
make me mad like hell!!!!!
why is this thinggy happen on me again??
i thought i will lead with a happier life sigh
look like having you in my life is a wrong decision
seem like everything is within my expectation
i knew this gonna happen from the very beginning
as long as there is the she we gonna argue for this matter over and over again
why u have to hide this and that if there is nothing between u and her?? why u needa act like this??? 
your make me confuse all the time
i can be very "da fang" with everything u did but this gonna be a big NOno to me
i really cant stand anymore
at first i thought i will be okay with it but she is like crossing the border line 
why she has to find you with every single little minimanimo de thinggy??
don't tell me the same lame excuse when i mention about it everytime i had enough of it already!!!!

seriously don't understand u at all
left me with a BIG question mark
does it seem to be so damn scary of telling me the truth till u rather lie to me 
did i ever said i don't trust u??  i just don't wanna be the last to know about everything 
i dont understand what is so sanfu of  telling me the truth
deep inside my heart i know that you are not gonna do things that gonna hurt me but why cant you just be more honest to me

seriously hate u so damn much now
hope that u can just disappear from my life immediately
dont wanna see u anymore
can u pls go away from my life??
i dun wanna be emo or mad for the same reason everytime
had enough of it already!!!!!
god pls ask him to stop all this i dun wanna emo for another time

hope that i will be better tommorow
not gonna bother so much
party hard before my finals 
nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment