Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a sudden post =)

sleeping for 3 hours and having just a meal in a day is making me sick
i think im going to sick soon
left only one week to study for the finals
im going to crazy larhhhhhhhh
already wasted one whole night emo without reason
cant waste any single minutes anymore as im seriously lack of time already =(


went to borders to do my assignment after my fin replacement class  today
i really cant do assignment at home cuz i will ended up fb or play my hotel city
damn hopeless de me sigh
i realized that he really treat me damn good
really can do anything just for me
trying hard to help me on my assignment even he doesn't really like finance
teman me the whole afternoon at borders to let me finish up my assignment
but my progress was so damn slow sighhhh
law is another subject that gonna kill me
lucky that im quite rajin skip only 2 times for the lecture at least i still understand what did the lecturer taught.
hmmmm hope that i can pass for this subject pray hard


opppssss im like a vampire already
im suppose to sleep on my bed now
told them that i already gone to sleep but ended up blogging here
sigh i feel like im wasting my time if i fall asleep now de
so decided to blog and study for a while before i go back to my bed later
got a new nick name babi lembu, xian said im too "ngou" already
dont wanna listen to people, ask me to sleep for millions times still dont wanna sleep
sigh if she saw this she gonna kill me wakakakakakaka
nothing to crap already
needa revise on my fin ler
ciaoz~


I love my ah dear so damn much =)

1 comment:

  1. excuse me miss vfang~i can c it de~!!coz not much ppl noe ur blog de~!!babi lembu~~u c~alamaks...ask u go to slp but u blogging here...alamaks...memang ngao~someone gonna kill u badly,but the person not me...i ll laugh beside when he killing u~yum yum,got siu yuk eat~!!yeah hoo~!!
    can u slp more ar??u wan become babi cullen izit?

    ReplyDelete