Sunday, May 9, 2010

The begining of the journey =)

hallo people =)

Im new here.
Just finish with my blog layout thinggy and now im going to start with my first blog here.
feeling excited with my blog already abit siao now wakakakakaka.
Im kinda bored today
after the lunch with my family at Dynasty Dragon Restaurant, IOI mall
Im heading home while mummy and daddy sent my bro to setapak
leaving me alone at home for the whole afternoon.
only when im home alone i will start to do my homework
done with my power point slide for the presentation tomorrow
im again sitting in front of my lappy with my fb and hotel city
seem like fb already a part of life hmmmmm kinda sad de
nothing much to blog for today
gonna update again.

Ciaoz.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogger life...so keep update k?if not,i ll spam ur blog here...lets wisper to each other ~!!yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakakakaka i will update always no worries =)
    look like blogging is kinda fun ill keep u up to date k nite xian love ya lots=)

    ReplyDelete