Thursday, May 27, 2010

the best ever =)

hmmmm kinda in the mood of blogging now=)
love myself so much 
promise myself not to emo and yeah i did it
love to smile rather than emo as emo is just a waste of my time de activity
not gonna gain anything from it, just gonna make my physical and mental hurt
hate emo shooooo go away from me
wakakakakaka

gonna blog about my day 
woke up kinda late today oppsss should said very late not kinda
if my mum didn't wake me up at 12 i think im going to sleep till die and gonna gg man 
supposingly i should wake up at 8 something cuz i haven finish my presentation slide
tot of finishing it before i went to college sigh ended up rushing for the slide after i woke up
yeah he fetch me to collage and i don't need to rush out of the hell
late for the class like 10 to 15 min but nvm late is better then i skip the class wakakakakaka
editing my slide when im in da class
went to the class without eating anything
not even my breakfast sigh
luckily after a while the lecturer let us to have a break wheeeee
as usual we went to the mamak to have our yam cha session=)
ate my brunch and went back to the class
start to feel nervous as it is our turn to present
lucikly im able to present phewwwwwww
not like yap khang hui dunno buat ape de kit kit kat kat de
class ended at 6 like that damn late ler
maybe i never stay till the class end so i felt that it end very late sigh 
waited for him to fetch me back
it is damn jam while on the way back to puchong
rararararara everywhere is fucking jam de sigh class ended late is like that de larh needa face with the jam
but im lucky again dun need to drive, enjoying my tiramisu cake bought from alexis by him while he was driving=)
hmmm i can feel my heart loving him more each day 

im not going home after my class   
went to old town to study for my finals with him
love to have him by my side when im studying so that i can concentrate and dun need to online
seriously cannot study at home i just cannot get myself away from the lappy and get away from fb and msn like will die of it wakakakaka
seem like i've been to old town quite often lately
bump into jjb sista last sunday at the same old town
it is like months i never meet with jjb sista
needa spare sometime to meet with her after my finals
like to yam cha with her so damn much i can talk to her everything i want=) 
jjb sista dun forget to spare sometime for me arhhhhh!!!!!
dunno what to blog already will update soon
thanks to everyone that care about me i love u guys all with my sincere heart

ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment